Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cowon , now in india

My favourite MP3 player manufacturer, Cowon just started distributing it's hardware in India. Though I've never owned a Cowon product, I've been following them for nearly a year and my must-have MP3 player is the Cowon iAudio X5 60GB. To my surprise as I was browsing the official Cowon website, I came across the 'Where to Buy' link and (surprise, surprise), there was our dear Indian flag.


Here are the contact details if anyone needs them:
LipLap Systems Pvt. Ltd, A-213 , Virwani Industrial Estate, W.E Highway, Goregaon, Mumbai - 400063. Email : iaudio _at_ liplap _dot_ com.


Here is a detailed review of the MP3 player I'm interested in, iAudio X5 (60GB). It's a bit outdated player but still one of the most feature rich, non-DRM supporting, open-formats(Ogg) playing player which runs Linux (yay). Also it's fully hackable by installing the rockbox firmware. Liplap did seem to have the X5L which has better battery life but a bit thicker for around Rs.17,000


Technorati Tags : , , , , ,

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, May 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Do you know if the firm services broken Cowon products?

I have an iAudio X5 which is perfect, except that the battery is about to die. I emailed them enquiring about how much a battery replacement costs me, but haven't recieved a reply yet.

I love my X5. I just want to start using it again.

 
At 8:23 PM, May 13, 2007, Blogger TTA said...

The 60 gig is available in X5 only.

some downsides though:
All the useful ports are on the extra connector.

Video support == 15 fps, re-encoded!

USB host is 1.1 only !

Very low res screen! :(

...

 
At 1:38 AM, October 15, 2007, Blogger srid said...

have you investigated G3? AAA battery and flash disk! 1-2gb, though.

 
At 5:04 PM, November 14, 2009, Blogger Adi said...

Find Internet Marketing resource hare Online Marketing Strategy Internet Marketing Tools Online Marketing Campaign Online Marketing Business Online Marketing System Online Business Online Home Business Online Business Tips Internet Marketing Online Online Marketing Affiliate Marketing Online Marketing Success Selling Online Free Online Marketing Online Marketing Tools Online Marketing Blog

 
At 6:47 PM, December 02, 2009, Blogger Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain