Sunday, October 08, 2006

Blogging

I'm now on Blogger Beta. Don't find anything new, have to tinker around more to actually discover what's new here. There seems to the the addition of 'labels' (similar to tags) for each new blog-post.


I'm also playing with Wordpress. My wordpress blog is currently a mirror of this one. Not migrating yet, just figuring out how good it is.


Update :Looks like there are layouts which replace the templates. Good, no need to play with CSS. The biggest difference seems to be that instead of modifying CSS people just need to maove around bit's of CSS which give the whole blog a "layout".

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain