Friday, June 02, 2006

Amateur Photography Question

What's the best method of taking travel photographs ?

With the person (traveller) in the photograph or without him ?
For me the photos I take are to re-live that moment and maintain a digital capture. Having a "person" in that digital-memory spoils the whole nostalgic experience.
I tried to test out Yahoo! Answers so posted the question there. The responses seem to indicate a 50-50 split. You can find the open question here.
I've left the question open and not picked a "best answer" yet. Looks like there's not going to be a "Best Answer" for this question.
You can leave a yahoo answer or leave a comment below.
Tags:,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain