Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Submitting bugs for GMail ?

Is it possible ? There seems to be a google-group for it. But I need some sort of Bugzilla like interface where I know my issues are taken into consideration.

Spent the evening submitting bug reports for Debian unstable.

#365880
#365885
#365875


Submitting these bugs reminded me of a nasty bug I seem to hitting with Gmail. On Firefox, when I compose the mail and attach a file to the mail, I get a "Cannot connect to GMail.." error. Removing the file seems to work. Either something is happening at the proxy server on my side or GMail's beta tag is justified.

Other's seem to be facing the same problems too. Hope it get's sorted out soon, it's getting on my nerves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain