Wednesday, March 08, 2006

MS(?) finally Innovating

Ray Ozzie continues to impress me.
Here is one man who refuses to throw in the towel for MS when it comes to innovation.I respect that in him.
Why am I becoming a MS-fanboy? Simple, MS or rather Ray(CTO of MS Web Services) and his team are coming out with the Live Clipboard.More concise coverage at Techcrunch.It's details a data-exchange concept wherein web-users can copy-paste XML data on the web.Remember it's still XML,meaning a website which wants to support this has to expose it's data in the form of XML elements.A demo is available here.

Good, another '++' to the Semantic Web.

technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain