Thursday, February 23, 2006

Paper

I've never written a technical paper during my college life.Most of the papers coming out of Chennai based engineering colleges were massaged technical articles of what students considered "interesting" stuff, basically stuff they thought would land them up in a comfortable job.Some were blatant copies of IEEE/ACM papers which were "explained" in plainspeak to the other general masses. What am I lamenting now about Technical papers ? I recently submitted a technical paper to an International Conference.I'm happy that it's something new and does not borrow from other's work.Let's wait and see how the response from the Conference folks is.If all goes well, this research work could turn out huge. And sorry, can't tell you what the research work is all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain