Friday, February 03, 2006

The Joy of Python

Python would be the first and the last language any developer will need.I'm currently playing around with PyGtk and this is my most enjoyable experience with GUI programming.The Official PyGtk tutorial rocks, both as a reference medium and as a tutorial.I had tried vanilla Gtk
sometime back but was put-off by it because it attempted to create an OO based framework using C, something which C does badly.I tried Zenity, which was just plain inflexible.PyGtk seems to be the right way to do it.I haven't tried Perl-Gtk , will give it a twril if I get the chance.

Update:One of the ILUGC members sent in this link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain