Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Random Musings

A list of things to talk about: 1. IIPM rager:The outburst against IIPM seems to caught on on the Indian Blogsphere.Well good to see that.The last time when I posted about IIPM I did'nt know the Indian bloggers were fighting a war aginst IIPM,I posted just because I wanted to and not to prove any point.Anyway, good,here are a few more links. 2. Web 2.0 Con is currently taking place. 3. I must be the first Indian to have watched the movie Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children.If you think that's a tall claim,think again,it's a Japanese anime flick which released on September 15 and is based on a Playstation game.It's much better than any of the Matrix trilogy flicks in terms of over-the-top-direction and action. 4. Oh yes!, started a new project on sourceforge.It's a Rule Engine based Product Configurator.Just a hobby project,code available only through CVS and maybe I'm the only person who can run it at present.Well, that's because code is so nascent. :) More on pypbm later

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, October 11, 2005, Anonymous KK said...

How is the Final Fantasy anime...
I have seen the one in star movies, heard it took years to render that movie ??

 
At 11:57 AM, October 12, 2005, Blogger Toufeeq said...

That was the first one, Final Fantasy : Spirits Within.This is the sequel to the FF VII PlayStation Game.Looking for a print which has English subs.It's *great*, do watch it when it releases in English in India.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain