Thursday, October 27, 2005

Chennai::Brought to a grinding halt

Every once in five years Chennai and the Weather gods need to clear out some bad blood.Everytime the gods win.Today was no exception.The whole city was brought to a grinding halt due to torrential rains. All roads were flooded and power was cut to almost all parts of the city due to fear of electrocution.Power however is back now but Chennai is still trying to come to grips with the situation.All colleges/schools declared it a holiday.Infosys chennai was also closed. :)

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, December 02, 2005, Anonymous Wong Online PoKer Hu said...

I like the sound of Chennai. I really feel that this the place where I will spends my lifetime. This is my refuge and my destiny.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain