Friday, October 28, 2005

Chennai Rain

Let me update you from my side on how the chennai rains affected me.Here's a look at the road outside my home before the rains and after the Thursday rains.

Before the Rains

Flickr Photo

After the Rains

Flickr Photo

I spent most of the day in bed,listening to Alanis Morissette and Vertical Horizon.

Flickr Photo

And this was my view of the world for the whole day.

Flickr Photo

In the evening I tried to go out for a walk.Here's a picture of the street leading to my home.

Flickr Photo

5 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, October 30, 2005, Blogger void said...

mabbu poto :))

M.

 
At 11:47 PM, October 30, 2005, Blogger Toufeeq said...

huh ?!
yeah whole day in mubb da,no power heavy rain.

 
At 11:53 PM, October 30, 2005, Blogger void said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:42 PM, October 31, 2005, Blogger void said...

heehee sorry bud...didnt strike me initially but realised my mistake and was about to delete it anyways.

 
At 9:04 PM, November 13, 2005, Blogger Vinay said...

The rains have definately hit chennai badly. I was to come to chennai, for diwali, but thought it was not worth the swim :))

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain