Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Canon EOS 5D

Canon has released the Canon EOS 5D.I have been waiting for this digital SLR to come into the market so that I can start oogling at it.It was first covered at Engadget though many suspected the images to be photoshopped.Well it's real this time around and the features look great. Some of them include: * 12.8 Megapixel cam * Max resolution of 4,368 x 2,912 pixels * 2.5" LCD * 6 different presets * Better Noise Reduction * Wireless File Transfer!! and USB 2.0 This camera is not for novices and it comes in at a whooping $3,200. So guys now you know what to get for my birthday. :) All pictures were taken using my Sony Ericsson k750i mobilephone cam so don't expect great picture quality.It's a 2 Megapixel cam but has pathetic shutter speed as is evident in all mobile cams.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, September 19, 2005, Blogger void said...

didnt know that you blogged...anyways howz you?

M.

P.S : Dont waste your time visiting my site...havent started writing yet.

 
At 4:30 AM, September 21, 2005, Blogger void said...

muhaahaahaa

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain