Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Toufeeq@Google

I've switched back to the Blogger>Dashboard interface from gnome-blog.Why? gnome-blog was not getting the title's of the blog right. gnome-blog's seems to be more compatible with Live Journal. Anyway, here are my results on a Google Search Search for "toufeeq" this blog is the fifth hit.There's seems to be a Lebanese pop music star also by the name of toufeeq, Ehad Toufeeq who is hogging all the limelight away from me. toufeeq on google this search produces 2,220 results toufeeq hussain on google this search gives 1320 results. Now for the stuff that matters: Search on Google/Linux: toufeeq on Google/Linux produces 11 results. ho hum, atleast I'm google-ble :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain