Sunday, March 20, 2005

Mrs. Humaira Dayaan

Why do people grow up so soon ? It just seems like yesterday that me and Humaira used to play together in primary school. Today, I saw her as a bride, as decked up as a pretty doll on stage and waiting to start a great future. I wish her all the luck. She was the sister I never had. Though we did'nt talk for hours on the phone, we shared a special fraternal bond. It was her marraige today at the Taj. Niranjana, Shravan and Nithin came. Anyway, I guess life moves on. Oh! here's a pic I'm gonna miss her. No more fights/outings/fun.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, March 22, 2005, Blogger adel said...

I was surprised to hear that she was getting married so soon. It was just like yesterday that I learnt that she was getting engaged. Anyways, here's wishing her all the very best in life.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain