Sunday, January 16, 2005

My historically important "first blog"

I've been a blogger for 1 year and 49 weeks now.

It's just that I did'ne know about it.

Well, I had created this Linux Gazette account long back and I had just posted this one message:

" I just discovered this wonderful website through Google. Bless Google & Linux! Anyway, as I was fooling around I saw that GNOME is not among the Article Classification. Also saw Konquerori get a lot of attention.

Why is that so? I hope to keep coming back and write more of them. [Write some articles about Gnome! - editor]

Toufeeq "

This was the first "blog-entry" in my life.

The blog is still available here

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, January 16, 2005, Blogger Taran said...

Well, come on back to Linux Gazette. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain