Friday, December 17, 2004

toufeeq.net

Thanks to Yahoo Domains I now have a domain name to call my own. people can visit toufeeq.net, sad part is they will be re-directed to this page. Well sorry guys, this will have to do till I can decide upon my web hosting plan or my next pay check ;) Btw, played some HL2 yesterday, the river boat stage rocked. This game beats Doom III hands down when it comes to outdoor environments. Come to think of it Doom 3 has *no* outdoor environments. Well I'm currently hunting for a web hosting plan that won't burn a large hole in my pocket. This looks good -> http://www.roundberry.com/hosting_starter.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain