Saturday, December 25, 2004

Midnight Ramblings

Lot is happening around me nowdays, feels kinda spooky :) Here's a list: ** Work is interesting, its totally different that I'm sneaking off early from work ** The Con Kolivas Kernel patchset is going great. Great Interactvity and I finally have a stable kernel from the -rc tree ** Holidays are in. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Damn its 2005 already. ** I'm slowly moving to the 100% OSS LIfestyle. If not for Half LIfe 2, I'm there.It's been months now since I got any _work_ done on Windows. And, here are a couple of PLanets which I think Every Linux user will love reading ** Planet Debian and ** PLanet GNOME Happy Hacking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. My Way My blog. Toufeeq Hussain